Accidental Composition one to seven, monoprints, 2013
I’ve noticed in the past that sometimes the most interesting and intense colour combinations are to be found in the process of cleaning up, when colours come together in unintended ways. Of course, I usually only start cleaning up when I’ve run out of paper, so I set out to duplicate that effect deliberately here. I’ve used old oil paints, of a variety of ages and consistencies, spread on a glass printing sheet and transferred to paper.
I need more hanging space in the shed.
- lavieestcourte likes this
- loveandintuition reblogged this from hellapaint
- hellapaint reblogged this from rsthomason
- chocolatebutterfly99 likes this
- fueledby-fuentes likes this
- cooldadgang likes this
- havnadubee likes this
- enjoyableboredom reblogged this from rsthomason
- nothisisart said: Damn I wanna do this. What’s the process please tell me
- nothisisart likes this
- amichalzechen likes this
- rsthomason posted this